As an attorney, your expertise is the law. But sometimes your clients need an objective assessment of a different nature. Perhaps there is concern about cognitive impairment, or disagreements among family members about an elder’s ability to live independently. As Aging Life Care™ Manager, we can assist you by bringing our expertise to the table.
Give us a call when you need:
- An assessment and written plan of care for a family member who has been appointed as legal guardian and needs to know what is needed to care for the protected person and what community resources might be available to them.
- To provide guidance to the legal guardian regarding the need to hire a professional to assist with the hands on care of the protected person. We would coordinate with the legal guardian for ongoing care needs. The legal guardian could be living in Utah or another state.
- Expert evaluations and visitor reports required for court documentation.
- A third party medical power of attorney when an individual does not have someone in their life who is willing and appropriate to become their agent.
- Recommendations for appropriate care options (e.g., in home, assisted living or skilled nursing facilities).
- Coordination of services from multiple providers.
- Knowledgeable advocacy with physicians, hospitals, facilities and insurers.
- Facilitation of family meetings and communication with long-distance relatives.
- Quick response to urgent situations.
Professional, objective yet caring assessments can help you increase client satisfaction and untangle tense family situations. Let’s talk! 435-674-CARE.